Academic: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erdös number: 4
Citations (ResearchGate): 26
h-index (ResearchGate): 3
Updated: Feb 2022
In my mentorships, I am treated as a graduate student intellectually. I periodically report to my supervisors and discuss the next steps in the project. This lack of spoon-feeding has certainly allowed me to find the right resources, learn new things, and work on problems without the help of others. I have no doubt this will be very useful in the future.
· Undergraduate Student at Stanford Institute for Theoretical Physics and Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
Condensed matter: “Composite fermions with quenched disorder at the half-filled Landau level.” Collaborated with physics graduate student, Mr. Prashant Kumar. Invited and supervised by Professor Srinivas Raghu (2018).
· Visiting Student at Henry A. Rowland Department of Physics and Astronomy and Johns Hopkins Institute for Quantum Matter
Condensed matter: “Annihilation of Domain Walls in a Ferromagnetic Wire.” Collaborated with physics graduate student, Mr. Anirban Ghosh. Invited and supervised by Professor Oleg Tchernyshyov (2016).
· Visiting Student at Department of Physics, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Quantum computation: “Performing Joint Measurements on Electron Spin Qubits by Measuring Current through a Nearby Conductance Channel.” Invited and supervised by Professor Jason Kestner (2015).
- Kumar, K. Huang, M. Mulligan, S. Raghu (2019, March). Composite fermions with quenched disorder at the half-filled Landau level. Oral session presented at the American Physical Society March Meeting, Boston, MA.
- Ghosh, K. Huang, O. Tchernyshyov (2017, May). Annihilation of Domain Walls in a Ferromagnetic Wire, Phys. Rev. B 95, 180408, arXiv:1702.02248 (published as Rapid Communication).
- Ghosh, K. Huang, O. Tchernyshyov (2017, March). Annihilation of Domain Walls in a Ferromagnetic Wire. Oral session presented at the American Physical Society March Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- Ghosh, K. Huang, O. Tchernyshyov (2016, July). Annihilation of Ferromagnetic Domain Walls in One Dimension. Poster presented at the Seminar and Workshop Topological Patterns and Dynamics in Magnetic Elements and in Condensed Matter at the Max Planck Institute, Dresden, Germany.
- Kevin S Huang (2016), “1-120-S-CircularRollerCoaster,” https://www.simiode.org/resources/2882.
- Liu, G.E., Xu L., & Huang, K.S. Recent Advances in Studying of Copy Number Variation and Gene Expression. Gene Expression to Genetical Genomics 2014:7 1–5 doi:10.4137/GGG.s14286.
- Victor S. Lin, Kevin S. Huang (2019, June). Predicting Dynamics of Chaotic Mechanical Systems.
· Computer: Mathematica (Certified Wolfram Technology Associate at Student Level), MATLAB, LaTeX, GraphPad, COMSOL, OOMMF, Java, Python, C/C++, HTML, Microsoft Office, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X, UNIX
· Laboratory: Centrifuge, Optical microscopy, Cell culture, Optical spectroscopy, Thin-Layer Chromatography, Calorimetry, Optical Telescope
· Volunteer Biological Technician at the Bee Research Laboratory, United States Department of Agriculture, Beltsville. Assisted researchers with experimentation: RNA isolation, PCR, gel electrophoresis, bee collection and dissection, reviewing research papers. Invited by scientist Dr. Judy Chen (2014).
You must be logged in to post a comment.